Saturday, July 17, 2010

SNE Pursuit Here I Come!!!!

So I've been thinking a lot lately about what I really what to accomplish next year and that is to become Supernova Elite on Pokerstars. It's going to take a lot of work, a lot of hours, a lot of hands, a lot of tables, a lot of studying, a lot of mental brain work, and a lot of dedication to make this happen. Over this past year, I've logged in close to a million hands, so I think I have what it takes to become SNE. So from now till the end of the year, I'm going to try and work on my game playing many tables and many hours. I'm gonna try and work my way up to hopefully 1/2 NL by the end of this year is going to be my goal and to have a pretty healthy bankroll for 1/2 NL. Roughly 20K sounds good. That way, I can still take care of my family and bills still. So with that being said, I'm going to try and update this blog ever so often with my pursuit for next year and hopefully give some helpful advice and hopefully some of your support to make this happen.

1 comment: