Sunday, April 4, 2010

Music Music Music

So, I haven't yet to post anything about music. Maybe because I've been to consumed with poker. I thought it be nice to write a little about what I've been doing and listening to lately.

I went to hot topic last week looking for some new music. I found The Dillinger Escape Plan - Option Paralysis and bought the album. I've been a long time fan of there's and have seen them in concert a few times and own all their albums and really really excited to find they put out a new album. All I have to say is it is effing amazing!! As good as "Miss Machine" they put out a few years ago. Another album I thought was pretty incredible that came out this year was Between The Buried and Me - The Great Misdirect. Really sick stuff you all should check out if you are into heavy music.

I've also been working on a solo project. I've written about 5 songs kinda complete, but not. Have to write a few more lyrics and finish up with some parts, but all in all, I'm really happy with the results as of now. Now only if I could sing well, that would make everything so much better...haha. It's going to be a music project about me and my life up until now and possibly future. I have no real plans on when the project is going to be finished, but I plan on writing 12 songs on my acoustic guitar. Maybe put in some keys and drum loops. I was thinking I can have my band mate Greg sing the songs since he has a good voice.

As of my band, I hope we will get back together soon once I move back to cali!!!

Best of Luck on the Journey!!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment